Cutler-Hammer and Caterpillar Join Forces

Eaton Corp., Cleveland, and Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill., formed a joint venture to provide electrical distribution switching products. Annual revenues are expected to exceed $100 million in the next few years.

The companies said Eaton would own 51 percent of the joint venture, with Caterpillar holding the remaining 49 percent. Eaton and Caterpillar said the product lines for the joint venture would include paralleling switchgear and automatic transfer switches used for emergency or

All access premium subscription

Only Electrical Marketing newsletter subscribers have access to premium content.


Being a subscriber to the Electrical Marketing newsletter allows you exclusive access to high value content including key economic indicators measuring the health of the market and access to the Electrical Price Index and other important industry insights.

Sign up for the Electrical Marketing newsletter to get access.

TAGS: archive
Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish